Welcome to my online portfolio. I’ve included a few samples in several different writing categories. If you’d like to read more by me, you’re interested in hiring me or you have other questions, please feel free to contact me!
- “LGBT aid group gets help to Burma,” The Bay Area Reporter, May 2008 (cover article)
- “Tutu praises LGBTs in speech,” The Bay Area Reporter, April 2008 (cover article)
- “Are you ready for prom?” Bleech Magazine, January 2008 (opens in PDF)
- “The best of San Francisco in one weekend,” The Savvy Gal, May 2007
- Third by Portishead, Online Rock, 2008
- A Fire to Make Preparations by The Boy Bathing, Online Rock, 2008
- The Globe by The Silent Years, Online Rock, 2008
- “Punctuation: a small primer,” BloggingTips.com, January 2008
- “Blogging for charity,” BloggingTips.com, December 2007
- “Tips on interviewing,” BloggingTips.com, October 2007
I love writing so much that I also do it in my free time. Below are a few links to my personal writing and social networking sites.
- Read Carthage, my personal blog.
- Check out my Twitter account.
- Read my Yelp reviews.
- Read my book reviews on Goodreads.
- Visit my Google+ profile.
- See the pretty, pretty pins on my Pinterest page.